Search about cats

Leo the Cat Celebrates Christmas at Jurge's House

I was asleep last night, and for some reason when I rolled over in bed, I opened my eyes for just a second. There on the wall, right above my dresser, was an angel, well, not really an angel, but an image of one.

It seemed to float on the wall, green in color, and it you looked long and hard enough, you really could make out the image of an angel!

I reached over to wake Pam up. She sleepily asked what I wanted.

"Look" I told her, "look on the wall!" I turned around to tell her about the image, shaking her some more.

"Pam, look. See what is over there?" But I could not seem to wake her.

Turning back, I just stared at the angel. maybe my luck is changing! Maybe I really go have a guardian angel that looks out for me, maybe I ....

Suddenly I let out a scream!

This giant hand appeared over the angel, claws extended, and ripped the poor thing apart!

I started shaking uncontrollably and I could not get a grip on myself. Of course, this woke up Pam who by now was sitting up in the bed.

"What going on?" she asks. And in the back ground I hear Leo laughing!

"What's so funny", I asked him?

"You Jurge, you are! What a moron ... angels, ha!"

"Ok little buddy, how do you explain it?"

Then Leo suddenly pointed back to the wall, "Look on the wall Jurge, lookie."

Turning around, I looked, and there was not a shape of a pumpkin! It was blue! "WOW" I said, What is going on?

Leo: "I am just trying to brighten up Miss Pam's holiday! That's not a pumpkin, that's ... look you moron, look at the wall!"

There is was again! The big claw reaching out, getting nearer to the pumpkin until it reached it and destroyed it!

I started shaking and Leo started laughing!

Leo: "Lookie Jurge, you seem to have some common sense about you. If you want to find out what is happening, look at the bedroom window!"

I did, and what did I see?

Miss Kitty, hanging upside down by her two back feet, with a piece of cellophane in her claw!

She was trying to stick it onto the window! When she finally made it, the light shining through from the street lamp projected an red glow onto the wall.

Leo: "What is that Jurge, a giant hooter? A dog? An image of 'The Donald", naked?

"What are you doing, Miss Kitty" I asked as I opened the window and pulled her inside from the cold.

Miss K: "Leo told me that you were too cheap to buy Christmas decorations. He told me that Miss Pam sit silently outside every day, waiting at the mailbox for the Christmas cards that never come, so she can tape them up to the door in the shape of a tree. Leo says that Miss Pam can have her own Christmas lights on the wall that change colors if I take the colored cellophane and place it onto the window for 15 minutes, then remove it and replace it with a different color cellophane."

Leo: "Yea Jurge, you cheap moron, treating Miss Pam that way, not spending any money this Christmas, not caring for her feelings, snoring at night, leaving dirty socks in the bathroom, not putting the toilet seat down ... you, you ,yoo.. grrrrrrrrrr."

At this point, Pam was just sitting up in bed, snickering, trying to hold back a laugh! As for me, I just kept my mouth shut and took it. I could not tell my little buddy that he had spent all of my Christmas money while charging his United Airlines vacation, so I just took it. His heart was in the right place, it's just that his mind is muddled!

No comments:

Post a Comment