Cats are nice pets that require almost an environment similar to us. The usual sleeping places for cats are our bed, pillows, and sofa cushions.
They require all luxury just like us. It is not so good for a person to sleep in the bed where your cat has spent his sleep. It may also leave cat hairs and other stuffs that may cause spread of certain diseases to human beings.
Therefore, it is better to make a kitty bed for your cat and practice it to sleep there.
People with sleeping disorders often find it difficult to go back to sleep after being awaken.
For them, it is better not to encourage your cat to share your bed. This could even lead to a practice that the cats will never be able to sleep later on anywhere else.
Making a cat bed is a little cheap method. This ensures you to get a sound sleep and make your cat feel comfortable. People bed often has the comfort and ideal for cats to have their short naps.
Therefore, making a kitty bed with a similar condition is better to avoid cats sleeping on your bed.
Here are few suggestions to avoid your cat sleeping on your bed:
- Give a separate bed for your cat. This will make sure your cat loves his bed and sleeps there without disturbing you. Initially making the cat to stay there will be a problem. However, later, he will love it and never leave his place. To make a simple bed, visit a nearby market place and get a large size cardboard, which can hold your cat. Then put some pillows or waste clothes and other soft stuffs. Then, put your cat in the bed and make it feel warmer.
- It can also be an issue that your cat feels lonely, so it comes to you. It is better to get yourself a second cat, so that both of them will be fine. This is certainly fine with kittens, because they have more energy to spare, but we have lesser time to spend. Cats love to play with other cats.
- Have a playtime. Like exercises, spend few minutes with the cats as playtime. Cats like to follow a timely schedule. Therefore, once you make time for food and play and sleep, they follow it. Therefore, they will not disturb you and rest on their bed for sleep.
- Sometimes dark rooms will make your cats go asleep. If they disturb you night for playing or feeding, darken the rooms, so that they can go sleep as soon as light goes off. They cannot see well on entirely dark rooms leaving them to sleep naturally.
- Cats will prefer to sleep near the owner. So place the cat bed near you so that it wont feel distant from you and at the same time it wont disturb your nap.
- Make a nice atmosphere for both you and the cat to sleep. This may include making place with some pleasant sounds. Some electronic instruments are available to create such atmosphere. With the help of them, create a good atmosphere and help yourself and your cats sleep well.
- Sometimes it is better to avoid cats entering your room. You can close the door. Some cats may still want to scratch the doors and get inside. But be sure not to allow such activities and the cats will learn themselves that these things wont be entertained.
Cats are very lovable creatures but they also bring about a number of diseases to their owners.
Are you one of those people who are fond of letting your cat sleeping in your bed?
If yes, do not forget to visit [http://cats.bignewspool.com] for healthy and safety measures.