It's unbelievable how many pet owners don't even realize that their cats are suffering from a bladder infection until it gets severe. A cat bladder infection is also known as a silent killer because so many pet owners fail to notice it before it's too late.
In order to prevent your cat from developing a life-threatening feline bladder infection, you need to learn how to spot changes in his behavior. Here are 7 signs of bladder infections in cats.
1. A cat bladder infection will cause your cat to urinate more or less frequently than usual. If you notice a change in your cat's urination patterns, you can suspect that an infection is the cause. Give your cat a homeopathic remedy to see if that will improve his condition.
2. A feline bladder infection will may make your cat act lethargic.
3. Is your cat urinating outside of his litter box? This is an almost surefire sign of a bladder problem so you should take your cat to the vet for diagnosis.
4. Your cat may have a fever and tender abdomen due to bladder problems. Frequently check his temperature and see how his abdomen feels, especially if you notice other symptoms of infection.
5. Urinary problems may cause your cat to stop urinating completely. A urinary blockage can become fatal in just 2-4 days of being left untreated so this should be addressed immediately. Administer a homeopathic remedy, give your cat plenty of water to drink, and call your veterinarian.
6. One of the most common symptoms of cat bladder infection is frequent grooming of the genitals. This may signify that your cat is suffering from a urinary infection, especially if it's accompanied by crying.
7. Feline bladder infection symptoms include foul-smelling urine. If you notice a change in the smell of your cat's urine, tell your veterinarian. If possible, give him a homeopathic remedy to soothe his bladder and alleviate the symptoms of infection.
Cat bladder infection can be easily treated in its early stages with a homeopathic remedy. Homeopathic remedies restore balance at a cellular level and maintain a healthy bladder, urine flow, and urinary tract with minute doses of plant-based substances like uva ursi and cantharis.
In conclusion, start shopping around for a homeopathic remedy to have on hand in case you notice these symptoms in your cat. For the best results, give your cat a homeopathic remedy on a regular basis to prevent his infections from ever returning. By learning to spot and treat urinary infections early, you can avoid unnecessary medical bills and pain for your cat.
If you want to make sure you are giving your pets the best health care available, please take time to read more about the many natural alternatives at my site: http://www.natural-pet-treatment.com