Search about cats

Cats Are Cats

Cats are, well cats

They like to chase

Mice and rats

They live in their own

Little cat world

Deciding to share it

With their human servant

Boy or girl

With their motors running

And their tails a twitching

Their food bowl is empty

And they start complaining

The cats seem to know

When you are dressed in black

There is a party to go to

And you might not be back

They rub up against you

All sweetness and cute

In a devilish attack

Getting fur all over your suit

So when you plan to go

Out for the evening

Don't let the cat know

You plan on leaving

Take your clothes outside

Where cat free they are

And just get dressed

On the way to the bar

Just a little poem about one of my cats. I have two and they are both fun to watch. They run through the house like crazy animals. I would love to stay home and work just for the fun of watching them. And so I am working on accomplishing this goal. There are infinite ways to which this goal can be reached. Most of them only require a investment of time and patience. If you would be interested in learning about these FREE ways to earn income while at home, just go to the page listed with this article and click on the links. That's what I did and can hardly wait to do it full time while at home watching the cats.

I would like to spend lots of time working from home. And I am on my way to doing just that. If you would be interested in learning how you can, just go to the web page and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment