Search about cats

Do You Know What You're Feeding Your Cat? Learn The Shocking Truth About What's In Most Cat Foods

My own search to what's really inside most pet foods started with the love I have for my cat Charlie.

You see Charlie isn't just a cat to me, he's my best buddy and has been a constant companion to me since my divorce 2 years ago. Without Charlie being around I seriously think I would have went crazy from loneliness.

When there was a massive pet food recall in March of 2007, I started to look for alternatives to store brands of pet foods. What I found out was shocking to say the least. I had no idea what was being put into the cat food I was feeding Charlie and I realized I was literally killing him slowly with what I was feeding him.

I've owned cats and dogs all my life and in almost every case, my cats died of kidney failure with a maximum lifespan of 15 or 16. I learned that there are so many byproducts and harmful ingredients in most pet foods that are extremely hard on their digestive systems and this in turn causes great stress on their kidneys and they die prematurely.

There are five D's that make up the meat in most pet foods. Here's what they are and it's not pretty:

1. Dead

2. Diseased

3. Dying

4. Disabled

5. Drugged

None of the above is fit for human consumption, but most people don't think twice about feeding this to their pets. Why would you feed your cat something that isn't fit for humans?

Rejected animals of all kinds are still used in commercial pet foods. Ground up bones, feathers and heads are still used as a protein sources. Hard to digest grains and fillers are also still used as well as strong chemical preservatives to maintain long shelf life.

Well after doing a lot of research and checking into many different natural cat foods, I chose Life's Abundance Cat Food. This cat food was formulated, fed and tested according to the Nutritional profiles of the American Association for Feed Control Officials for all stages of life. It's a nutritious low ash cat food formula that will maintain your cats natural acidic balance for Urinary Tract Health.

Life's Abundance Premium Cat Food contains only fresh, natural, wholesome ingredients. It provides 100% complete nutrition in accordance with AAFCO feeding protocols.

This premium cat food is a high antioxidant formula and contains 5 sources of superior protein ... chicken meal, egg, chicken liver meal, fish meal and turkey meal. There is no corn, wheat, dairy, by-products, artificial colors or flavors in Lifes Abundance.

The manufacturing facility is a USDA certified APHIS (Animal Plant Health Inspection Service) plant. APHIS certification allows the sale a of finished product to the International market, including the European market, which has extremely high standards on ingredient sources.

If you really love your cat or dog, I urge you to watch these videos [http://www.HealthiestPetFoodDirect.com], but be prepared for some shocking information that may have you throwing out your regular pet food. And don't be fooled by some of the higher priced so called 'premium' pet foods being sold in major chains. They all originate from the same plants using the same harmful ingredients wrapped up in some clever packaging, marketing and advertising.

I hope you benefit from what I've learned and will use this information to help your cat live a much longer, happier and healthier life.

Greg Swift has been a pet owner his entire life and is always seeking out the best nutritional information for his own pets. Through his articles he hopes to share what he has learned so that our beloved pets can remain here with us for as long as possible.

To learn more about the only pet food Greg recommends, please click the following website link and watch the shocking videos on what's really in most pet foods. You can also request a free sample as well.

[http://www.HealthiestPetFoodDirect.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment