Search about cats

Does My Cat Have Draws?

Several years ago I got my cat tailer. He is a wonderful cat. I wish I had a training course for his problem with using the litter box. He used the living room several times for this purpose. I used enough bad smelling things to stop that behavior. I really want to tell you a story about Tailer that was very funny. When he was younger and smaller. He could fit into many small spaces. One day my dad said to me where is the cat? Not knowing where he might be I said I do not know but I will look for him. I went in the bedroom and called I heard a small cry. I looked under the bed and behind the curtain. No Tailer. I still heard a faint meow. It was very muffled. I thought a moment and said to myself my dad is hard of hearing so maybe just maybe. I pulled opened the drawer of his chest of drawers and what did I see but our cat at the bottom of the drawer. I walked out of the bedroom with the cat right behind me. I told my dad what happened. He was surprised at what had happened. My dad past away a few years ago but I still have that crazy cat Tailer. He means the world to me.

I wanted to mention how important it is to have a good relationship with your cat. Training your cat is a fantastic way to enrich your cat's life with the family.

- It builds a strong rapport between your family and your cat

- Because training underlines your authority (your cat has to do what you want to get what he wants), it helps to curb dominant behavior

- It keeps your cat's mind active and stimulated

- It's great interactive play, and teaches good social skills

- Anxious and highly-strung cats are reassured and soothed by the repetition and routine of training
Understanding and developing a good relationship is important to making your cat feel a special part of the family.

To learn how to train your cat or dog. At [http://www.petspetsgreat.com] we can give tips on how to teach your pet tricks. Help with problem behavior and much more

No comments:

Post a Comment