Search about cats

A Dog May Be A Loyal Companion But A Cat Is An Irreplaceable Source Of Therapy If You Care For It!

It is no secret that cats have a sixth sense ability, they can pick how you feel and single you out for attention in a room full of people.

Our cat "Cloe" does this all the time, if you are feeling a little "down in the dumps" she will jump on your lap and purr for attention, and she does this without fail.

This is why in my books cats deserve to be cared for in a special way.

My cat "Cloe" is the first to be fed in the morning before me or the dog and she deserves it, the dog is usually too busy wanting to play and I'm too lazy from waking up to make breakfast and she is constantly rubbing on my leg for attention darting to her bowl at any or every movement I make.

So I give her 120% for effort because you see it doesn't matter where I place the bowl she instinctively knows where it is even if I change it overnight.

The first essential in caring for your cat is to feed it every morning make sure it has a bowl of fresh clean water.

OK you say this is so basic, there is ONE small difference here, and that is that you make sure that you feed your cat FIRST thing when it comes to you rubbing against your legs asking for food.

They will not forget it and will give this attention back to you!

And you know what else? give your cat some nice warm milk in the afternoon when you get back home they love warm milk.

Just these simple things will ensure that your cat keeps coming to you for affection, and the next time you are feeling sad and blue your pussy cat will be on your lap purring and keeping you warm and making you feel loved.

Now what more could you ask for on a cold rainy night when you are sitting on your couch?

You can read more of my tips on my web site and get my 10 day free minicourse if you sign up.

Tony Saff is the Author of various topical websites

http://www.catcaring.com

No comments:

Post a Comment