Search about cats

Birthday Rats!

One thing I did for my recent birthday was to go for a long walk on the beach. When I came home, I found a HUGE rat right in the middle of the "Welcome" on the door mat! My cat, Beast, who is a great hunter, but hadn't brought me any 'gifts' for quite some time, brought me a birthday present!

My husband, whose birthday follows mine by 6 days, and I had a birthday party on the Saturday in between our two birthdays. Nothing fancy, just inviting lots of people for a pot luck, since no one seems to RSVP any more. The morning of the party, we were frantically cleaning, but had yet to put out any of the food or the utensils. We do clean occasionally, so this should not have set off alarm bells for Beast. Nevertheless, he showed up with yet another rat -- his contribution to the pot luck!

After the party ended, Beast showed up with yet another rat, and headed for my husband's favorite chair. Perhaps it was his gift to my husband?

Do you have a good animal story, a time when one of your pets "knew" something they couldn't really have known?

In case you're interested, there's a great book, "Dogs That Know When Their Owners Are Coming Home: And Other Unexplained Powers of Animals" by Rupert Sheldrake. I read it a long time ago, but if I remember correctly, he shows many instances of dogs (and birds?) who know psychically when their humans are returning.

Over 20 years of working with clients, Hollis Polk has seen so many people facing obstacles that could be overcome easily with the right tools (including hypnotherapy, neurolinguistics, and decision science), that she incorporated additional skills into her original clairvoyant practice. She mastered these skills in her "rational" education (a Harvard MBA and an engineering Bachelor's degree from Princeton, where I specialized in decision science), 20+ years of business experience, and specialized training, including hypnotherapy and neuro-linguistics. Her practice now specializes in coaching to change beliefs, based on psychic information.

This will work for you to change your beliefs and your life!

See http://www.888-4-hollis.com or call 888-4-hollis (888-446-5547) to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment